We charge 22 zł per billing, no matter how many apps you work with.
Our model is especially attractive for people working on a few apps simultaneously. Even if you work on 10 different apps, we will still charge you 22 zł.
We will charge you 22 zł whenever billing happens on at least 1 of the apps you work with.
If you are inactive for 14 days (7 days in case of apps that pay weekly), we'll send you a reminder about it. If you are still inactive for the next 3 days afterwards (a total of 17/10 days), we’ll terminate your contract. This is to prevent you from paying fees for periods when you were not working.
Before the termination of the contract, we will contact you to confirm whether you plan to continue working, or maybe something has happened, or you need help. You always have the right to sign the contract again. Termination does not mean that you can not join again. If we find out that it is an emergency situation or a vacation, we will not terminate the contract.
Our business model is focused on active workers - we want to provide unique features that no other fleet on the market does, to people who are working regularly.
The frequency of payments depends on the accounting periods of a given application. If you've done any rides, you'll be billed automatically.
Uber Eats, Bolt Food
Transfers from these platforms are usually every week on Wednesday mornings. They include the previous Monday-Sunday period. On the same day, they should already be in the supplier's account. *
Wolt, Xpress Delivery
Transfers from these platforms are every 2 weeks, usually on Thursdays. We try to ensure that transfers are booked on Friday *.
*We are not liable for delays in transfers arising from the fault of platforms.
To legally work in Poland, you’ll need one of the following documents:
- student’s ID (both sides) and certificate from the university confirming the status of a full-time student (no older than 30 days),
- diploma of a university or a post-secondary school in Poland,
- Polish ID card,
- permanent residence card,
- Pole’s card,
- Temporary residence card based on refugee status or family reunification with annotation „Access to the labor market”,
- Other document entitling you to work in Poland.
In order to work with gig apps in Poland, you need a legal work basis.
Each app will ask you for it during the signup process. Appjobs provides such a basis by employing you via contract of mandate.To sign contract with Appjobs:
1. Download our app (Android / iOS)
2. Go to the section "Work with us"
3. Choose apps you want to work with and sign the contract
4. Follow our instructions on how to register with gig apps
5. After successfully connecting the app with us, you will receive your payment (details about payments you can find here)