Our fee is 22 zł per billing, no matter how many apps you work with.
Our model is especially attractive for people working with multiple apps. Even if you work on 10 different apps, we will still charge you no more than 22 zł.
We won't charge you anything if you don't work. 22 zł fee is applied every time, when at least 1 app you work with send us your money earned.
If you are inactive for over 17 days, we’ll terminate your contract. We do this due to administrative resons - we aim to provide you with the lowest fee on the market and other unique possibilities, and each person on our paylist is an additional cost for us.
❗Before terminating your contract, we will contact you to confirm whether you plan to continue working, or maybe something has happened, or you need help. You can always sign the contract again, terminating it does not mean that you can't work with us again. If an emergency situation happens to you, or for example you're going on vacation, then of course your contract will still be valid.
❗ATTENTION: we currently offer daily payments, for Wolt & GLovo, and quite soon for other apps as well! :) No more waiting a week or 2 for your money earned!
Billing partner for Uber Eats, Bolt Food, Stuart, Uber, Bolt and Free Now
All these apps send money on Wednesday mornings, for the full previous week (Monday - Sunday). Money should arrive on your account latest on Thursday.
Billing partner for Wolt, Xpress Delivery and Glovo
Wolt and Xpress Delivery divide month in 2 parts and sends money up to 10 days after billing period ends.
That depends on the apps you work with. Each has it's own billing period, after which it sends us your money earned.
Glovo sends money every 2 weeks, usually on Thursday evenings. We do our best so that your money arrives latest Friday.
Yes, we're happy to work with you! To legally work in Poland, you need one of the following documents:
- student’s ID (both sides) and certificate from the university confirming the status of a full-time student (no older than 30 days),
- diploma of a university or a post-secondary school in Poland,
- Polish ID card,
- permanent residence card,
- Pole’s card,
- Temporary residence card based on refugee status or family reunification with annotation „Access to the labor market”,
- Other document entitling you to work in Poland.
In order to sign contract with Appjobs:
1. Download our app (Android / iOS),
2. Sign up and click the "Work with us" button,
3. Choose apps you want to work with and sign partnership contract,
4. Let your chosen apps know that Appjobs Work is now your partner. Our app will show you step-by-step instructions how to do it for each app,
That's it - after work apps accept you, you're ready to hit the road!