We charge 22 zł per billing, no matter how many apps you work with.
Our model is especially attractive for people working on a few apps simultaneously. Even if you work on 10 different apps, we will still charge you 22 zł.
We will charge you 22 zł whenever billing happens on at least one of the apps you work with.
If you are inactive for 7 days, we'll send you a reminder about it. If you are still inactive for the next 3 days afterwards (a total of 10 days), we’ll terminate your contract. This is to prevent you from paying fees for periods when you were not working.
Our business model is focused on active workers - we want to provide unique features that no other fleet on the market does, to people who are working regularly.
The frequency of settlement depends on the accounting periods of a given application. If you've made any rides, you'll be accounted for automatically.
UberEats, Bolt Food
Transfers from these platforms are usually every week on Wednesday mornings. They include the previous Monday-Sunday period. On the same day, they should already be in the supplier's account. *
Wolt, Xpress Delivery
Transfers from these platforms are every 2 weeks, usually on Thursdays. We try to ensure that transfers are booked on Friday *.
*We are not liable for delays in transfers arising from the fault of platforms.
To legally work in Poland, you’ll need one of the following documents:
- student’s ID (both sides) and certificate from the university confirming the status of a full-time student (no older than 30 days),
- diploma of a university or a post-secondary school in Poland,
- Polish ID card,
- permanent residence card,
- Pole’s card,
- Temporary residence card based on refugee status or family reunification with annotation „Access to the labor market”,
- Other document entitling you to work in Poland.
In order to work with gig apps in Poland, you need a legal work basis.
Each app will ask you for it during the signup process. Appjobs provides such a basis by employing you via contract of mandate.To sign contract with Appjobs:
1. Fill the form here and send it to us,
2. Wait for a verification. When done, you’ll get a link to our online panel. Use it to create your worker account,
3. Provide a few more details, generate your contract and sign it online,
4. Send your contract to the gig app you’re applying for. That’s it!