It's already launched from June 2023!
By signing a contract with Appjobs Work! 😊
In Poland, Lola Market does not hire Shoppers on its own - this is done by certified partners, such as Appjobs, who sign contracts with couriers and settle their wages.
We are a trusted Lola Market partner:
- We have official cooperation agreement signed,
- We employ Lola Market couriers legally and with minimal paperwork, even on the same day as they apply,
- We pay your wages, according to the earnings summary we get from Lola Market, we settle your taxes and take care of the contract administration.
In Warsaw, you will get 45 zł gross per every delivered order.
Lola Market couriers get paid once a week.
Lola Market sends us the money you see as earnings in their app. We then calculate and settle your taxes, deduct our 14 zł partner fee (it's the lowest on the market), and transfer the rest onto your bank account. We issue transfers as soon as we receive the summary of your earnings from Lola Market.
You can work as Lola Market courier on a base of contract of mandate or B2B cooperation - but whichever you prefer, you need a partner anyway as Lola Market does not work with couriers directly, only through trusted partner such as Appjobs Work.
As your partner, we will deal with settling all your taxes, social insurances and other formalities, so that you can focus on earning money!
1. Get Appjobs Work app, sign up and choose "Work with us",
2. Select Lola Market from the apps list and sign contract,
3. Sign up on Lola Market using ➡️ this form and wait for contact from Appjobs Work team regarding your training,
4. Complete your training and that's it - you're ready to pick up slots and start working as Lola Market courier!