To legally work in Poland, you’ll need one of the following documents:
- first page of Passport if you are an European Union citizen (with a photo),
- student’s ID (both sides!) and certificate from the university confirming the status of a full-time student (certificate must not be older than 30 days),
- diploma of a Polish university or a Polish post-secondary school,
- Polish personal ID card (dowód osobisty),
- permanent residence card,
- Pole’s card,
- Temporary residence card based on a refugee status or family reunification with annotation „Access to the labor market”,
- Other document entitling you to work in Poland.
More information (Polish only - please use translator):
When is it legal for foreigner to work in Poland?
When is it possible to hire foreigner from outside of European Union, European Economic Area or Switzerland?
❗ Please mind that temporary residence card without "access to the labor market" annotation does not entitle you to work in Poland!
➡️ Make sure to send us at least 1 of the documents from the list if you're a foreigner - otherwise we won't be able to hire you!