I’m a foreigner, can I work with you?

Updated on
February 28, 2023

To legally work in Poland, you’ll need one of the following documents:

  • first page of Passport if you are an EU citizen (with a photo),
  • student’s ID (both sides) and certificate from the university confirming the status of a full-time student (no older than 30 days),
  • diploma of a university or a post-secondary school in Poland,
  • Polish ID card,
  • permanent residence card,
  • Pole’s card,
  • Temporary residence card based on refugee status or family reunification with annotation „Access to the labor market”,
  • Other document entitling you to work in Poland.