Annual tax settlements. Here you will find precise, universal tips.
Contract of Mandate
By the end of February, in accordance with the law, you will receive PIT-11 from us (for the previous year). The documents will be sent in electronic form (to the e-mail address). This document together with other PIT-11 (from other employers if you have one) should be attached to the PIT-36/PIT-37 declaration.
- If you applied for the lump sum: by April 30, you should submit PIT-28, it should contain information on the amount of income earned in the calendar year. Important! If you send PIT-28, you do not include rental income in PIT-36/37.
- If you have not applied for the lump sum: you should submit the sum of your income in PIT-36 in item D.69. Important! You must file a pit-36 instead of a pit-37 because, in addition to your regular job, you had rental income.
- If you haven't signed a rental, just skip this step.
How to do the settlement?
- By logging in to podatki.gov.pl on your own (PIT-11 only)
- Independently using e.g. the website and instructions posted here. We recommend this step, you can easily settle any type of PIT, including rental, free of charge.
- By using the services of an accountant or other offices that helps in submitting such declarations.